Friday, May 27, 2011

I know...what I know.

I am chilling in my room right now. It feels good.

I am trying to figure out how to rearrange my furniture. It's a hard room to arrange because it has three doors in it -- two of which are on the same side of the room. I want to change it up in here but I keep remembering why I have it the way I have it now.

It's ok though. It just means I need to get creative. I think I can make this happen. I'm excited. I've realized that I can't just jump into this project. I really have to take some time and think about the most efficient way to get through everything in my room.

I have decided that my first order of business is to take absolutely everything out of this room and put it into my brother's room. He's staying at SMU this year so his space is fair game for the project.

Next, I'm going to clean and rearrange all of the furniture in my bedroom and start moving in all of my stuff from Austin. These items are the most important things in my life right now. I need to be able to have easy access to them and know exactly where they are.

After that I will slowly go through every thing in Ethan's room.

I think this project is manageable. Yessss...





No comments:

Post a Comment