Friday, June 3, 2011

Some Progress

I finished unpacking my clothes into my closet. I can see my clothes! Yay! I can wear them now!

The next thing I need to do is unpack my desk and set up my printer and what not. Then I shall tackle the bathroom. After that? I will confront my inner hoarder and proceed to liquify everything I own.

I'm learning to take things one day at a time. I was feeling discouraged yesterday. If I think about everything I need to do I definitely feel overwhelmed. But like the painted yard stick that hung on the wall when I was a child, "life is hard yard by yard. Inch by inch, it's a cinch!"

Patience. Patience. Patience.

As soon as I start sorting through everything I will post more pictures. I'm really looking forward to shooting. It's going to be fun setting everything up. I've decided that I want to "build" these images. I have so many things that I have kept because I like the way they look -- I always thought I could use them for something. Whelp, now's the time to use them.

*excited*





No comments:

Post a Comment